Our Butterfly valve body could be offered with Weld end, Male end, female end, and Clamp end. Our butterfly valves can be installing with different type handles like 4 position pull handle, 12 position gripper handle and 10 more other types or installing with actuator for automatically control for your widely using.
The Butterfly valve body and disk are all made from full CNC machined, high grade level polish.
All of the products have been 100% press tested before shipping.
It is necessary you specify at the time when orders be placing if heat numbers and MTR's are required.
EPDM, Silicon and Viton seats are available for installing in our butterfly valves which are suitable for many applications in such as food, dairy, beverage, meat processing, chemical, and many other industries
- The seat and gasket can be NBR (Nitrile), VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FPM) all complying with FDA 21CFR177.2600.
- End connection can be butt-welded, sanitary clamp, threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.
- Handle: 3-position pull handle; multi-position handle in either pure stainless steel or with plastic cover.
- Actuator: pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type), pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type), electric actuator.
- Control: position sensor, C-top controller, C-top controller (AS-I)
- Various standards can be provided: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE.
- Available in sizes from DN25 / 1" to DN300 / 12"
- Multiposition handles can be used for valves up to DN100 / 4";
- Pull handles can be used for valves from DN25 / 1" to DN300 / 12" Manual handle,
- pneumatic actuator and electric actuator are interchangeable.
- Seals comply with FDA 21CFR 177. 2600.
- The valve body can be customized with a wide selection of different connections.